ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

img source: http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/

Hey guys, how are you doing? See, I kept my promise even though it's almost end of day. I said I will post twice a week henceforth and I will try my very best to ensure this.

However, there's a slight challenge this week and that's the fact that I don't have anything to post today! Can you believe that? I didn't plan well and I had a crazy weekend so I really didn't think about what I was going to post.

But, I was tired of giving excuses for not posting on the blog and since I have resolved to post twice a week, twice a week I will even if it's just random ramblings.

I apologise for this little glitch and I promise to be up and running in no time people. I'm working on a schedule of posts for the blog that I'm sure you'll be excited about. How many yay's for me? I hear so many. Thanks for the support people. There are some loyalists who read all of  my posts.

However, we have a small  issue I'd like to address. The journey to creating a successful blog is not an easy one, and it is by no means a one person job. Since you all support me and like the content you see here; Why on earth are you depriving your friends and acquaintances the privilege to share with you. I always ask you guys to share in every post but i don't see y'll doing that, why?

So, henceforth, please there's a share button at the bottom of this post, use it! Just share on Facebook, twitter or whatever platforms you might be active on and let your friends join our jolly good team.

Thank you so much guys, I hope to see improvement in this regard. God bless y'all real good and have a splendid week ahead.

Plenty love from me to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER