I AM BACK

This has been my longest blog hiatus ever!




Welcome back to my blog guys. To be honest, I really have no reason why I have been away from the blog for so long. It was just one of those periods where you lack motivation.

I resolved to continue blogging this year but somehow it has stretched into June. However, I’ve been thinking about the blog for a few weeks but I wanted to put some things into place and this was taking longer than I thought so I decided to just take the plunge and start anyway. We’ll modify as we go along.

NEWS FLASH!!! I started a beauty page on Instagram last year (because I’m beauty obsessed πŸ˜ƒ) but it was hard keeping up with all my obligations so I have decided to merge my beauty blog with my personal blog to bring you an all-in-one experience; basically a blog that explores all of my different interests. From inspiration to beauty, business, career and anything in-between will all be shared here on this blog and I cannot wait for you guys to see it all.

To hold myself accountable, I’ll be having a post schedule as opposed to just randomly posting which can lead to procrastination. I’m thinking we can work with twice a week, maybe Tuesdays and Saturdays. The days are not set yet, I’ll fine tune that but starting next week, we’ll have two posts per week.

At this point, I’d be doing you a disservice if I don’t encourage you to go follow me on Instagram now as my IG is about to be lit going forward πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Thank you to everyone who kept checking in, those who asked about the blog during my leave and all who keep believing in me even when I don’t believe in myself. May our lights never grow dim.

❤️❤️❤️
Zino
Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/zinogold1?
.
.
.

Whoever does not love has not come to know God because God is love... (1 John 4:8) NWT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

STARTING OVER