Review: Kayge Cosmetics Studio; Port Harcourt.


Hello 👋 beautiful people. How are you all doing? It's the start of another weekend. Hope you had a great week.

I promised to do this write up in my last post. Actually,  I should have done this post but one or two issues delayed it. This is a review on the Kayge Cosmetics studio here in Port Harcourt.

Background : Kayge Cosmetics is an indigenous exclusive lipline company which launched in May 2013. It was founded by Kalanne Ebiye-Koripamo. The company is based in Port Harcourt but of course sells all over Nigeria via distributors, retailers and online. Basically, their products include lipsticks, glosses, lippencils and lipstains. Very recently,  they introduced their matte lipstains.

However; for the purpose of this post, I wouldn't be doing a review on their products although I might do that soon. In this post, I would be reviewing their newly launched studio and the services rendered.

Okay, so they launched their studio in April of this year and I was opportuned to be invited (we have a long history, lol) . And I must say that I was very happy on walking into the studio. It's a really beautiful space.
From the wallpapers to the furniture in the reception area, you immediately feel relaxed. Then, on walking into any of the 2 makeup studios,  it feels very warm and cozy.



There's also a hallway which features a gallery from some of their photoshoots.


The ambience is nice, and customer service is on point which was expected based on the personality of the creative director; Kay.

The Services: Their services include daytime and party makeup, photoshoot/editorial makeup, makeup training and cosmetic retail amongst others.
So, abut 3 weeks back I was invited in for a makeover and photoshoot. Here are some of the pictures.


Overall, I was pleased with the outcome of the makeover and I can definitely recommend anyone to go have their makeup done there. 
Dislikes: I had to think hard about this; first because I always notice positive things and hardly negative by nature and secondly, because it was hard to fault their service. 
All I can say, for now is that I think they should have a signpost around, I nearly lost my way the first time I went there. Secondly, there were many of their products which were out of stock and that's very disappointing. You cannot come and use one fine lippie on me during makeover and say it's not available for purchase. That's unfair 😑.
Anyway, that's all I have guys. See you in my next post, toodles! 

Info:
Studio address: 21, Oheato street, Dline, PH.
Instagram/Facebook: Kayge Cosmetics 
Website: www.kaygecosmetics.com 
Product purchase available at Gifty's daughter in Lagos and Port Harcourt or online on konga.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER