RISING ABOVE ALL


Hello guys, how have you been?

I know it's been a long hiatus despite my promise of coming back. However, I'm not even going to bother with a long explanation and promises because even now, I am still not back but i just thought that with all that's been happening, I should try to reach out to you and see how everyone has been holding up.

The world is currently going through one of its roughest crisis in over a century and there's a lot of fear and uncertainty. In all of this, it can be extremely difficult to stay positive and hopeful. Happiness seems like a far-fetched luxury for so many of us.

However, it is in times like this that our tenacity as a species is called to bear and the principles of kindness, neighbourliness and love are needed more than ever. For some of us, we are still able to meet many of our daily necessities with little to no trouble but for many others, this is not the case. While there is little we can do to change the state of the world at the moment, we can contribute our quota to helping those who might be in need around us and most importantly, doing our part to fight this deadly common enemy.

Also, I know that paying attention to our mental health is more important than ever and even I find myself being overwhelmed sometimes by all that is going on. To be very honest, the uncertainty is what gets to me the most; for someone who likes to take control of situations, being in a state where you have absolutely no control of how things turn out can be extremely frustrating and I know this is the case with so many of us right now.

This is however, not the time to despair, we can make the best of the situations still within our control, such as taking care of our mental health, having as much physical rest as is needed, working on things we have postponed (business ideas, learning, exercise, skincare etc). I have used this time to begin learning how to bake which is something I have always wanted to do, I also went back to complete some courses on Udemy which I had bought a long time ago but never got around to completing (I am still on this). I am taking things one day at a time to maintain my sanity and peace of mind.

We will definitely get through this rough time albeit with some scars as the world has definitely encountered a shift so we must prepare ourselves for this new order. It is my earnest prayer that you are all covered in love and peace during this time and that we make it out as victors of this battle.

Sending you all love, light and lots of social distance e-hugs.

xxx,
Zino



"'For I well know the thoughts that I am thinking toward you.' declares Jehovah, 'thoughts of peace and not of calamity, to give you a future and a hope'".
Jer 29: 11 (NWT)

Comments

  1. Oh zino....you gold indeed
    ...cool piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Zino... you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write up, though I skimmed through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming here. Do take the time to read in detail soon.

      Delete
  4. Thank God, I am not the only one that has paid for Udemy courses without completing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all sitting on this table frfr, lol. We will overcome soon 🤣

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER