Madam Lazy blogger


Maybe I should just go ahead and change the name of this blog to 'Being Lazy' cos that's all I can say about myself right now. I know I always have a seeming legitimate excuse about why I am AWOL,  but this time my excuses don finish. The reason is simple; I've been lazy. There are times when great topics just come up into my mind to post and I just be like 'yeah, I'd type it later' and na so e go just go like that. I wouldn't get around to doing it again. Maybe I need deliverance, help anyone? I don't even want to get into my promises of 'I will repent henceforth' or 'I've changed' cos I think I've exhausted my fair share of failed promises. But nonetheless I will have another post up this week. I'm going to be adding more content to the blog talking less of myself and more of other subjects, I'm going to be doing reviews every week of my fave thing for that week; which might be a meal, a place I visited, a movie; whatever sha. Since I've been in PH since January  (I didn't go back to lag o) and I might still be here a while, I'm making it my duty to waka the length and breath of this town to see what and what's in it. So, my PH people stay tuned to this space for the latest news in this town,  from events to restaurants to hangouts and much more.

See y'all soon.
Love, Zino.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER