LAZY BLOGGER/ 'F' WORD CONTINUED (PART3)


Hello, people of God. How have y'all been? Though you may not believe it, I have missed you terribly. Do not mind me, I am finding out that blogging no be beans and buns. It takes a lot of time, attention and dedication and between school there is very little time left for anything else.
 P.s: Am in my final year now, yay!!! Very soon, I go comot for this school. (*rubbing hands in anticipation.)

So, firstly I do apologise for the absence I have been a very lazy blogger; I admit it. I still don't know how Linda Ikeji pulls it off. *sigh. I will improve, I promise.

On our long story of "Celebrating the 'F' word", I still haven't forgotten.

Today, I want to talk about 'FUN'.
 Because ama linguist, I like dictionary definition of terms, so fun is any activity that's pleasurable, enjoyable and playful.

There's always debate on what should be counted as fun and what shouldn't. Certain people will tell you they enjoy reading books for fun and I'm like hian, book follow for fun? No mistake, I thoroughly love reading books, its a hobby but I can't categorically say that's what I do for fun.

But, by the definition of fun, reading books can meet 2 of the 3 criteria of classifying fun. It can be pleasurable and enjoyable; I don't know of the playful part sha.

Fact is, the concept of fun is subjective and there's really no hard and fast rule that governs it. I mean, it ain't rocket science.

Me, I know am not really an outgoing person, in fact am boring but that's something I'm really planning on working on. I have a list of fun things I must do before I graduate, and based on the fact that this is final year, I have just a few months left to accomplish my mission and God knows I will do them, by fire by thunder, lol.

Anyway, fun is one of the spices of life and we should all have elements of fun in our life no matter how hectic it gets. For me, my ultimate fun is hanging out with my girls gisting and bitching, lol.

What do y'all like to do for fun?



Oh, by the way the pic above was me being a wedding guest, weddings are fun, nay?

Leave a comment and subscribe to the blog. And, oh don't forget to share. There's love in sharing!!!

Toodles!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER