EARLY MORNING RANT



Hello, people of God; how una dey? This is the earliest I have written a post but then maybe it's because am lacking sleep, was editing and typing till late into the night and am currently on caffeine which gives me one kind charge wey I no dey understand.
 My dears, if I tell you say I know wetin I want write for here, ama be a big fat liar. I don't know what's up but I think I've been experiencing some sort of writer's bloc.
 Now, I know blogging is not your typical writing but I guess it also affects this, so maybe I should call it bloggers bloc.
 But seriously, I don't consider this funny in any way. I was supposed to write a commentary over the weekend (oh, sorry did I forget to mention that am currently on IT? Now its mentioned) but believe me, up till now, I've come up with nothing. I can't even think of a suitable topic to write on much less what to write.
 So, has this ever happened to you? If so, how do you handle it?
 Anyway, lovelies I have got to dash off now, its Tuesday but I guess its not too late to wish you an amazing week.

P.s, the part 2 of celebrating the F word should be out lerra in the week. Keep fingers crossed.

Have an beautiful day people, till next post; much love. Xoxo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER