FRIENDSHIP

Friendship is an important aspect of life. After all, everyone needs friends. Personally, I've had a couple of close friends in my time and the truth is that when you have friends that care for you as much as you do them, it can be an amazing journey. My friends are gonna be an integral part of my blog afterall they form an integral part of my life. Remember, this blog is a personal blog and am going to be sharing my experiences, opinions and journey with the rest of y'all. So, let me begin by introducing you guys to the ladies that keep me smiling.
Now, this is Dayo. She is probably the most mischevious, funny and crazy girl you'll ever meet. We have a special nick for her and that's SAM. dont worry, that's for our ears only.
Now, this is Gwendoline, Gwenda as we like to call. I must let you know that her smile is touching her ears as i type this post. She probably thinks she's gonna become a celebrity from this. I shake my head. But she is probably the most caring sweetest friend you can have.


Ahemm, #clearsthroat. Allow me to introduce madam politician to you. This is Obele or "mother Theresa" if you like. She likes to act mature and motherly hence the name, but that's probably also because she is never in sync with happenings around her until a few years later, okay maybe thats a bit exaggerated but you get my point sha. Shes a strrong politician in the making, so maybe one day when shes governor, she'll have me thrown in jail for this post. Until then sha.
 This has been my friend for years, her name's Joy but i prefer to call her Rango. You've watched the cartoon abi, ehen; so you've seen her picture. Lol. She can be such a pest but she's closer than a sister.
Meet Kelechi, also a friend for many years. This is one person that no matter how long we've been apart or without communication, we just click like its been just yesterday once we're together. Be rest assured, she's an amazing person.

Here's Esther, She's my housemate and sister from another mother. Queen of Sarcasm and trying to wrestle the position of "queen bitch" with me. She's still in training though. #tongueout.

So far, I have introduced you to the closest people i can call friends. you all agree that friends keep us going. Leave a comment to celebrate your friends.

Till next post, take care of your lovely selves. Toodles.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER