Much ado about clothes


Hello guys,  how have you been?  Hope you like my fine picshure at the top😆.
I had a makeover at the amazing Kayge Cosmetics studio and this is one of the pictures to show for it. Details of that one shall be coming up soon.
Anyway to the marra of the day; clothes *sigh*. To be honest, I AM TIRED OF WEARING CLOTHES. Anyone in the house who thinks clothes are stressful? Oh, I see hands all around.
Yesterday, I wanted to go out; I was putting on a casual three quarter legging and top, so when I wanted to go out, I changed the top to a tunic and wore a sandal. My brother was around and suggested that the sandal didn't go well with the leggings. I was like hian, what will I now wear? He suggested wearing a Jean trouser instead of the leggings saying it would look better especially since the leggings had "house cloth" written all over it. But my dears, when I considered the stress of taking off the legging and wearing the Jean,  ehn;  I just kuku wear slippers join the cloth make I be like who wan cross street buy something. This story is my life almost every day and it is tiring.  
Credit: thefashion foot.com/daily mail.co.uk

This picture adequately describes how I feel each time I have to wear denim. I just think to myself;  how do others carry this so effortlessly. I feel like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my body.
The other clothing item that exhausts is... (drumroll) BRAS! This one I'm sure every girl can relate to. Or at least almost every girl cos I know say some girls ehn... leave it
Credit: depositphotos.com/YouTube.com

These things just feel like a cage.  I mean, "those girls" were made to run wild and free. lol. 
That's all for today guys. Please share what irritates you the most about clothes. Oh did I mention that washing the clothes too peppers me. (Covers face).
Please, comment, share and of course subscribe. 
XOXO...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER