For the Love of Fast Food

Hello guys, it's Sunday? The weekend is almost over,  hope you enjoyed it and you're ready to take on the new week?
First of all, I hit 1000 page views,  yay!!! I know that's like moi moi to some of my doro mega super star bloggers, but to me it's a big deal, cos I'm grateful for every little step and every milestone. I'm sure soon I'd be celebrating 1000000 page views with God on our side.
Yes, I promised y'all another post this week and here it is though its almost at the end of the week.πŸ˜›
Actually, this isn't the post I had in mind but well... okay I intended to do a review of a makeup studio here in ph but my schedule changed and I couldn't make it down there again this week. Then I thought of putting up a recipe; coconut rice to be precise but then, I nor cook the rice again and guess what... I entered sisi yemmie's blog and she had put up the exact same recipe this week and I'm like ha... Sisi why would you be entering my mind and thieving my idea, is not fair nahπŸ˜’. But sha, I had to think of the next best thing.

Yes, fast food. I'm not so much a fan of fast food and snacks especially but then they come in handy from time to time.
Now, ordinarily I like burgers πŸ” o but for this Port Harcourt wey I come, them no sabi do burger. I'm just like can KFC come down here and rescue us please. Most times, the meat is not properly cooked, there's not enough mayo or they just put only onion and cabbage inside.
However, recently I discovered a restaurant whose burger is actually eatable. It's Sizzlers, I've known this place for a while but I've never really bought anything from them, however about 2 or 3 weeks back, a friend got me their burger. I almost complained that he bought burger cos I no wan chop raw meat but since him buy am from the goodness of his heart without me asking, I nor fit complain. However, when I bit into it, I was pleasantly surprised, the meat was properly cooked, a good amount of mayo, cucumber,  cabbage and tomato. I'm like hian, this people dey sell this kind thing? So, I decided I'd try it again to know if it's always this good. So, I bought it this morning (actually, no be me gan gan buy am, not that it matters sha) and it was the same thing. I took pictures of it and decided to do a review on it so that if you dey find πŸ” to chop for ph, you'd know where to go.






I only know of two sizzlers locations in ph, one at Rumuomasi, along Aba road and another at Location bus stop, along Nta Mgbuoba road which is where I got mine.

Yeah, I'm about to munch this up.
Anyway, long post. If you love burger you can definitely check them out. I'm outta here guys, talk to you soon. Stay blessed.
Much love. XoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER