WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO


Hi guys, whats been happening with y'all. its been over a week we got to chat. I apologise, I think I'm like a negligent wife, lol.
Anyway, my life has been super busy in the last week that I have barely had time to breathe. As you all know, i am now in my final year; actually I've been for a while and so I am currently in my laast semester in school (someone shout halleluyah). So, there's the pressure of being my best (God forbid I graduate with anything less than a second class upper), then there's also the hassle of project and I'm working on a project of my own to be launched pretty soon (rubs hand in anticipation), so y'all watch this space for that and then to crown it all up, I got a job! My  dear, when I applied for the job, make I no lie, I never thought it would be this stressful. It's a student ambassadorial job for Airtel Nigeria, so me think say na so so frosh I go dey frosh, I never expected that I would have to get people to sign up on the network and actually have a monthly target! Ha! my dears, come and see me since last week hustling to meet target. Is not a small something o, it's really not easy to earn money, now i truly understand what those banker guys that come to my school looking for clients face.

Anyway, a little brief about my job, I am an Airtel Smart Trybe student ambassador, this means that i represent and get to publicize Airtel Smart Trybe in my school. Airtel  Smart Trybe is a new prepaid plan for students as well as the young and trendy. This paln offers 15mb free data on recharge of 200 naira weekly. It also offers 2 days of free social media, 11k/sec flat rate calls on campus zone, 10 mins of free trybe to trybe calls after your first two kins of call in a day charged at 40k/sec. It also offers free night calls to all Airtel lines with zero balance between 11pm and 6am. It also guarantees 50% of weekly recharge back every Saturday as well as up to 200% bonus on recharge for new customers.

Basically, my job is to ensure that i bring new clients to join the Airtel networl under the Trybe as well as recruit old customers to join the Trybe.
My teammates are real cool though, so I don't mind so much. Lemme share some pictures with you guys.


 I don't even know who I was talking to on the phone sef, bet sha e no still spoil my picshure ministry, lol


Phewww.... long post. Anyway, I'm practically sleep typing right now, so I beg to sign off.

BTW; who likes my new look *shinesteeth


Goodnight peeps             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER