Making Strides

Holla lovelies! Sorry I've been AWOL again. Am really going to have to literally draw up a calendar in order to arrange my affairs. But in my defense, am going to tell you that I haven't been busy doing nothing. Actually, in my absence, I took out time to do a shoot for the blog; how's that sound? If you follow me on Facebook then you must have seen some of the pictures from the shoot and they were simply adorable. I've equally been working on some personal stuff; work related but too early to talk about yet. I've also been under school pressure cos exams are starting soonest. So, am sure I can be forgiven.
 Here are some photos from the shoot.
Now, this set is a casual look, I wasn't expecting much from it but boy; did I slay it!!! More after the cut.

Moving on, the other set I took my time to prepare for, outfit and all, but turns out my expectations weren't met. They're cute but I guess I just expected more. Have a look.
Anyway, am sure like me your fave's are definitely d casuals.

So, those are some of d pics from d shoot, special shutout to studio55pro for d amazing photos.

Am going to use this medium to announce an amazing blessing in my family. On Thursday 29th January 2015 at exactly 10:00pm, my aunt and her husband were blessed with an amazing bundle of Joy, a beautiful baby girl named Abigail. This came after 7 long years of faith and hope.


So, no matter how bleak or how long we've waited for something. Its never too late for God to act on your behalf.
Till next post, take care of your beautiful selves. #toodles.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER