WEATHER FOR: CATFISH PEPPERSOUP


Hey guys, how una dey? Hope your ministry is moving o and cold no dey too catch you.
The weather these days tho, always raining and plenty cold, how single pipo go do nah? 😜
Anyway, for all my single ladies and guys out there; because I care about you very much, I have come up with a solution for those cold and rainy nights. It is simple, hot and spicy catfish peppersoup!
I prepared this during the weekend and have decided to share the recipe with you. I'm sure you'd love it as much as I do (catfish peppersoup is one of my fave meals ever). So let's get started!

INGREDIENTS NEEDED
1. Catfish ( I used twould medium sized ones).

2. Scent leaves, pepper, onions, garlic and ginger.

3. Peppersoup spices (I couldn't get the fresh ones, so I bought the already blended ones)
4. Seasoning cubes, salt, crayfish.
5. Water.

Sorry guys, I'm not the kind of cook who uses measurements. I just use intuition and I guess you have to do the same.

PROCESS.
1. Wash your fish (you can pour hot water on it to get rid of the slime), pepper, onion, garlic, ginger and scent leaves.
2. Slice the scent leaves, blend the pepper, onion and orisirisi.
3. Put the fish in a pot and just go ahead and put all your ingredients on top.
Add just a little water and bring to boil. This is to allow the fish absorb all the flavours.
4. Add enough water to cover the fish. No need to scrimp on water. It's peppersoup not egusi!
5. Allow to boil for about 10-15 minutes. Please, don't overcook. Catfish is soft and scatters easily.
6. Ta-da! Your delicious catfish peppersoup is ready to be served. Serve with rice, eko (agidi) or drink like that take hold your side. You can taste the broth to see if the Seasoning is right.
See, very easy right? So, next time that cold wants to carry you and shine, tell 'em Zino already armed you!
XoXo!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RISING ABOVE ALL

I AM BACK

STARTING OVER